What you’ll need
- 1 Pack of Wild Caught Cod Fillets in our Beer Batter
- 1 Pack of soft flour tortilla wraps
- 1 Pack of mixed leaves
- Handful of radishes thinly sliced
- Handful of cherry tomatoes quartered
- Red chilli thinly sliced (optional)
Cooking time30 mins
How to make it
- Cook the Wild Caught Cod Fillets in our Beer Batter on a wire rack over a deep baking tray - according to the instructions on the pack.
- Prepare all of the salad ingredients ready to create the wraps.
- Once cooked roughly slice the Chip Shop Cod fillets into pieces.
- Get the family involved in creating their own wraps, choosing their salad and adding in the pieces of Chip Shop Cod.
- Add some of your favourite sauce or dressing, roll into a wrap and enjoy!