What you’ll need
For the salad
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- ½ small cucumber, halved & sliced
- 3.5oz mixed salad leaves, roughly torn
- 1 Romaine lettuce, roughly torn
- 1.75oz rocket or watercress, roughly torn
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp caster sugar
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- To make the salad, toss everything together before serving.
- Add dressing to the salad and mix gently.