What you’ll need
- 1 pack of Young’s Lemon & Pepper Breaded Pollock
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Bag of mixed salad greens
How to make it
- Cook the Young’s Lemon & Pepper Breaded Pollock according to the pack instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan & sauté the onions until translucent, add the garlic & sauté for a further 1 minute.
- Place ½ of the onion mixture onto the base of a heatproof dish & arrange layers of alternating courgettes & sliced tomatoes overlapping each other until the dish is filled.
- Add 2 tbsp of water & season.
- Top with the remaining onion mixture & sprinkle over the Parmesan & Mozzarella and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until golden brown.