What you’ll need
- 2lb baby new potatoes, washed & cut in half
- 3.5oz celery, peeled & finely sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 finely chopped shallots
- 5oz plain mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of chopped curly parsley
- 1 tbsp of chopped chives
- ½ tbsp of finely chopped mint
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in salted water until soft. Drain and leave to cool.
- Add all ingredients and mix gently.
- Check seasoning and serve.