Cooking time20 mins
How to make it
- Cook the Wild Caught Chunky Haddock Fillets in our Light & Crispy Batter as per the on pack instructions
Minted Mushy Peas
- Boil garden peas for 2 minutes.
- Add the butter, finely chopped mint and white wine vinegar.
- Blend until broken down but still retaining some texture.
Speedy Sweet Potato Fries
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into French fries.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add sweet potatoes and saute for 6-7 minutes turning regularly.
- When golden, remove from pan and place on kitchen roll, pat off excess oil with another piece of kitchen roll.
- Season with Salt, Pepper & Smoked Paprika.