What you’ll need
- 1 small bunch of watercress, washed & thick stalks removed
- 4oz fresh or frozen podded peas
- 1 fennel bulb, cored & thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 6 mint leaves, roughly shredded
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- Cook the peas in boiling water (fresh for 3 minutes or frozen for 1 minute), drain & run under cold water, drain again.
- Place the watercress, sliced fennel, peas, spring onions & mint in a bowl, season & drizzle with olive oil & toss together.